Q: What are some of the features that make Virtual Exercise (VE) so incredible?
A: Where do we begin?
- No other software in the world let's you use any treadmill, bike trainer, or stationary bike that you already own, and control the video playback speed using real videos. We make it so you don't need to spend thousands and thousands of dollars on specialized workout equipment.
- No other software lets you use all of the above exercise equipment for the same workout.
- No other software lets you change the video speed that the video was recorded in so that you can adapt bike videos for running/walking and running/walking videos for biking. This is also an incredibly fun tool to make your workouts more interesting. Want to see what the world must look like to Usain Bolt sprinting at top speed? Change the video recorded speed so that your running speed increases the video playback speed to his nearly 30 MPH.
- VE allows you to use a real bike for your workout. The ability to shift as you increase or decrease your speed is so much more realistic than using a spinning bike or a stationary bike without gears.
- VE lets you use any mp4 video in the world to exercise to, including any that you create!
- VE limits the video playback speed if your computer is overloaded to keep the video playback smooth and as free from buffering as possible. This makes for a more visually appealing workout.
- The sky is the limit as to how large of a projection screen you want to exercise to. No more looking at a tiny treadmill or bike screen that really doesn't provide an immersive experience like VE does.
Q: How much is all of this fun going to cost me?
A: Only $39.99 for the software, and $5.99 each for any of our VE optimized videos that you choose to purchase.
Q: What do I need to get started?
A: Pretty simple really:
- A treadmill, a bike on a bike trainer, or a spinning/stationary bike.
- A computer.
- A TV or projector.
- An HDMI cable.
- The exercise sensors as found HERE.
- Exercise videos of your choice in .mp4 format.
- The Virtual Exercise software.
Q: Do I need a really high-end gaming computer to use VE?
A. Not really. Most high-end gaming computers need expensive graphics cards. VE relies much more on your computer CPU processing power and your available RAM. Most current computers will run VE great if they have an Intel i5 or greater processor and at least 8 GB of RAM. To see if your computer will work well with VE you have two options:
1. Check your computer specs and make sure they meet our recommended requirements by reading THIS.
2. Download our free 14-day demo HERE and test it on your system.
Q: Why do I need Virtual Exercise?
A: Let's face it, we all know indoor exercise can be boring whether at home or in a gym. With Virtual Exercise, we have created an inexpensive way to make your indoor exercise exciting and to get a great aerobic workout at the same time. We like to think of it as going on a brief, beautiful, and healthy vacation!
Q: Do you offer an Affiliate Program?
A: Yes we do! We offer our affiliates at least a 25% commission on all Virtual Exercise software and video sales with direct deposit to your chosen bank account or PayPal account. We also use a 30-day cookie tracker. To become a Virtual Exercise affiliate, this is as simple as creating an account at: https://gumroad.com/#login and entering your bank account information. Then fill out our contact information form HERE indicating you would like to become an affiliate and then we will add you as one. You can learn more about our Gumroad affiliate program here: https://help.gumroad.com/article/129-gumroad-affiliates